Monday, January 2, 2023

#Dungeon 23 1-2: The first room.

 Having passed the vine, the path continues to an intersection. To the left and through a set of doors is a long abandoned guardroom in the dwarven style. Two cots, a bench and some debris line the walls while a single door lies to the north. A mass of spider webs to the SW is ultimately harmless. But this place appears to be abandoned for a very long time...


As you can see, I've redrawn the map and added a few cross-sections. Now the dungeon looks a little bit more like what I've been envisioning. And honestly, I like adding onto the map a little each day. Hmm.. how is that going to work with my journal? lol. Maybe I'm not going to use a journal after all and just keep with this map and some regular paper? Dunno. We'll have to see. I still have a few days to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment